So a new year and back to crafting again had started sorting out my cross stitch stash on what I should be doing for this year when family were taken ill been a tough few months they are now healing really good.
So trying to get back to my craft and art plans for this year, which are
WIP and New Projects
- Morning Lake WIP started October 2017
- Village Shop
- Bradford Football
- Wrendale Designs Calendar 2016, Set of Six Charts Started Jan 2018
- John Claytons Lavender Fields
- Angle Of Peace
- Other Cross Stitching Cards, Gifts
- New Calender
- Blackwork Chart or kit
- Christmas Cards, Gifts
- Christmas Stocking
This year I really wanted to complete some of my projects I have started over the years after finding something else to stitch or just gave up with stitching them for one reason or other.
- Epytian Pair Kit, Janlynn, Started King Tut started April 2016
- Katherine Howard Blackwork Started Aug 2017
- Duck Pond Started started May 2010
- Sheep set started started Dec 2011
- Desk Top Calender, Joan Elliott free with WOSC, Started Jan 2016 have done Jan to April
Had another great time making my snowflakes last year and selling them at the local christmas fair. Friends bought some pictures and gift tags I made which added to my other things to make.
- Snowflakes which I am making to selling I started making these last year.
- Watercolour Pictures
- Watercolour Cards
Thank you for reading and keep coming back to check to see if I have completed any of my projects or added more to my never ending list of things to make.